RiskStudio is a trademark of Abibia B.V.
Abibia B.V., located at Vijverlaan 30, 6822 HE Arnhem, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as explained in this privacy statement.
NL-6811 JL Arnhem - the Netherlands
Registered in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under registration number 71924671
Frank Bijkerk is the Data Protection Officer for Abibia B.V. You can reach him via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
Below you will find an overview of all the personal data that we may process.
Abibia B.V. processes your personal data when you use our services, and/or when you provide us with personal data yourself.
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Personal data that you actively provide, for instance by creating a profile on our website or through correspondence and telephone conversations
- Data on your activities on our website Internet browser and devices
Specific and/or sensitive information that we may process
Our website and/or services do not aim to collect personal data on website visitors younger than 16 years, unless a parent or guardian explicitly consents to the collection of that data. However, we can not verify whether website visitors are in fact older than 16 years. We recommend that parents and/or guardians maintain involved in their children’s online activities, to avoid the collection of personal data without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected data on underage website visitors without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can remove the data.
The purpose and basis of our data processing
Abibia B.V. processes your data for the following purposes:
- To handle your job application
- To manage your payment(s)
- To provide you with our newsletter and other marketing/commercial mailings
- To contact you by e-mail or telephone when necessary to provide our services
- To inform you of changes in our product or services
- To offer you the opportunity to create a personal account with us
- To provide you with services
Automated decision making
Abibia B.V. does not make decisions that can impact individuals based on automatic processes. This concerns decisions based on computer programs or systems, without human interference (e.g. an employee at Abibia B.V.).
Retention of personal data
Abibia B.V. does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary in order to meet the purpose(s) of the data processing. We maintain the following retention periods for the respective (categories of) personal data:
- Job applications, with or without a personal resume: 12 months
- Data necessary for executing commercial orders: tenure of the contract plus legal retention period
- Newsletter subscriptions: maximum of 12 months after terminating the subscription
Sharing personal data with third parties
Abibia B.V. solely provides third parties with personal data when strictly necessary for the execution of our contract with you, or to comply with legal obligations.
Cookies, and similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser so that it doesn’t store cookies anymore. You can also remove all information that was stored previously by removing your browser settings.
For a full explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/